Electric Aquarium Gravel Cleaner
Electric Aquarium Gravel Cleaner
What is your average time of weekly water change? Some feedback it could take up to 2 hours!
Introducing...Powerful 28W 449 GPH rated Electric Gravel Cleaner that could give you a huge boost! 180-gallon tank empty-out in merely 30 minutes!
It gives you better control with consistent and powerful suction even when the tank water level is low. This is how efficiency comes in to help you thoroughly vacuum your fish tank for a crystal clear pristine "Floating in Air" water!
- High power and strong suction for speed: This is a 28W rated high-power gravel vacuum cum water pump with a flow rate of 449 GPH. Needless to say, it will help to speed up your routine water change tremendously.
- Great length for better ergonomics: It doesn’t matter you are having 55-gallon, 125-gallon or 300-gallon tanks. The maximum length is 33" making it one-size-fits-all. Say goodbye to those days that you need to use a ladder and stretch your body inside the aquarium to reach out the bottom of the tank with back pain!
- Directly clean up impurities with ease: Seeing your fish tank with poops scattering around is annoying and potentially spike up the Ammonia or Nitrite levels. You can use the gravel cleaner to vacuum out the poops and return back the water to the tank instantly!
- Built-in water flow valve for better control: This sucker comes with an adjustable water valve for better control of the water flow during the vacuuming work for flexibility.
- 360-degree rotatable duckbill suction port for efficiency: The 360-degree rotatable duckbill suction port makes your gravel vacuuming work so easy. All you need to do is to adjust it to your preferred angle in order to reach the uneaten food, fish poops or feces conveniently.
- Auto interlock to prevent pump motor over-heated for safety: In the event of water level at extreme low with no more water flows through, it will auto cut off the power supply to prevent over-heated. This serves as a safety interlock to prevent motor premature failure.
- Corner suction port with less hassle: If gravel is your tank substrate, the corner suction port will help to prevent the gravel blocking ensure you a seamless vacuuming process.
- Serve as water agitator for diversified function: It can be used for water agitation to promotes gas exchange and increase the oxygen level if you are turtle pet lovers.
- Power: 28W
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Plug: US Plug (Included)
- Flow Rate: 449 GPH
- Lift: 4.9 ft
- Material: Plastic & Copper
- Total Length: 33"
- Hose Inner Diameter: 0.6"
- Hose Length: 4.9 ft
- Power Cord Length: 9.8 ft
- 1*Electric Aquarium Gravel Vacuum Cleaner (28W, 449 GPH)
- 1*Filter bag
- 1*Shower Head
- 1*Duckbill Suction Port
- 1*Corner Suction Port
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click on [ I NEED THIS! ] button to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe that you're going to love our products, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
We Also Recommend
Low Back Support Memory Foam Cushion Pillow
Wellness Magnetic Pure Copper Bracelet For Men
Pure Copper Magnetic Therapy Bracelet For Women
Wellness Magnetic Titanium Bracelet For Men