IPL Laser Hair Remover Device At Home
IPL Laser Hair Remover Device At Home
NEW: Durable 600,000 Time Flash enough for your lifetime with one time investment! Laser is the NEW Razor to remove your body hair with pain-free experience yet effective and leaving you with fuzz-free skin!
Most of the time you could be bothered with these problems when come to hair removal. Razor blade is known for dreaded razor burn, waxing needs higher pain tolerance, depilatory cream with the potential of irritating your delicate skin and trips to Hair-Laser Center definitely good but pricier side!
- IPL pulsed light penetrates into the hair follicle and gradually shrinks it under the heat and light intensity.
- Once the hair follicles shrink, the hair will start to fall off naturally without any pains.
- The treatment itself inhibits the hair growth regeneration and left behind a long-lasting silky skin.
- Comfort from home and cost effective: With IPL Laser Hair Remover, you could have professional results from the privacy of your own home anytime. That’s only a fraction of the price compare to you walk in to Hair-Laser Center that easily cost you jaw-dropping $50 to $300 per session!
- Proven effectiveness: The results are almost instantaneous. Most of our customers seeing over 92% of hair reduction after 7 to 9 times of treatments.
- Long-lasting effect: After the 8th week onwards, you can start to enjoy the freedom of fuzz-free skin with long-lasting effects.
- Versatile and great coverage: It can be used for any parts of your body. The treatment itself is non-invasive, gentle and most importantly safe.
- Safe with no side effects: IPL treatments already exist for 25 years in the dermatology industry. It is clinically proven to be safe amongst dermatologists before we make it so convenient to be done at your home.
- Easy operation with hassle free: Choose Single Flash Mode (Manual Flash) to treat precision areas like underarms, bikini line and face. Slide Mode (Automatic Flash) is for easy and fast treatments in straight forward areas such as legs and stomach.
- Multiple flash intensity for flexibility: The flash intensity increases with higher mode and translates to better effect. It is advisable to start with low-level intensity for 1st-time users.
Applicable Skin and Hair Tones:
- Normally, our customers will start to see up to 92% of hair reduction after 7 to 9 times of treatment.
- Within 1st to 4th week, it is recommended to have 2 times treatment per week.
- From 5th to 8th week onwards, you can reduce the treatment to once a week.
- 8th week onwards, further reduce the frequency to once every 2 weeks as maintenance.
- Applicable for men and women.
How to use:
- Shave, clean and dry the hair surface area.
- Connect the power plug and cable to power up the device.
- Put on sunglasses to avoid glaring flashes to prevent discomfort in your eyes.
- Adjust the flash intensity level to your preference and treatment area.
- Place the flash window vertically and press the flash key to start.
- Use skin care cream to moisturize your skin after the treatment.
- 1 x IPL Laser Hair Remover
- 1 x US Adaptor
- 1 x Operation Manual
- How to know the IPL is suitable for my skin? It is strongly recommended to do a skin test for the 1st time of usage to confirm that there is no adverse reaction before start using.
- Which laser intensity to choose for the 1st time user? For the 1st time user, you should try the lowest level and gradually increase the intensity to a higher level. It is not recommended to use level 4-5 directly of which could cause discomfort.
- How to use the product correctly? The hair remover device will only flash when in 90-degree vertical contact the skin during the normal start-up. Please do not press the flash button against the air.
- What are the possible flash problems? If the light of the epilator is on but the head is not flashing, proceed to remove the lamp and wipe it with a cotton cloth before reinstall back to retry again.
- What should I do if the product does not reboot? If the epilator does not illuminate, it could be due to a faulty adaptor. You can use the laptop adaptor to connect to the epilator to see it can turn on normally for troubleshooting purposes.
- How to restart the device? Press and hold the emission button of the epilator for more than 5 seconds. Then connect the plug of the power supply to the epilator. If the epilator lamp is fully lit, it indicates that the restart is successful and no issue with the device.
- *Disclaimer: Specific results may vary from individual to individual.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click on [ I NEED THIS! ] button to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe that you're going to love our products, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
We Also Recommend
Invisible Hearing Aid Sound Amplifier
Anti-Cellulite Vacuum Roller Massager Device