Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter that brings Grandma and Grandpa to the 21st century! Fast and easy to use yet give you the most accurate with consistent readings.
Why do blood oxygen levels matter? Your blood oxygen level is a measure of how much oxygen your red blood cells are carrying. Maintaining the precise balance of oxygen-saturated blood is vital to your health. A low oxygen level in your blood could lead to low oxygen in your tissues, and, ultimately, organ failure.
What can you do? Be health-conscious. You can make monitoring your blood oxygen an integral part of your healthy lifestyle. Own this easy-to-use clamp-like device and take control of your health including loved ones. A quick and easy method of measuring Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) levels and Pulse Rate (PR)!
- Fast and Easy. Measuring your pulse rate and oxygen saturation at ease with this revolutionary oximeter. Equipped with infrared technology, you just need to rest your finger on the finger clamp and knowing you SpO2 and PR the next moment.
- Warning Feature. Both SpO2 and PR high low alarm limits can be preset for early notification each time you take the measurement. No more guessing with a 1-time setup. Your blood oxygen level (SpO2) normal reading is typically between 95%-100% while pulse rate values for adults range from 60 to 100 beats per minute (bpm).
- Adjustable OLED Screen Brightness. It has a high-quality OLED screen which is crystal clear even when the battery indicator shows that things are getting low. 4 levels of brightness adjustment for a clear display in different environments.
- Rotatable Multi-Direction Display. With 4 multidirectional display choices, it takes versatility to a whole new level.
- Auto-shutdown Feature. It comes with an 8-second no activity auto-shutdown feature for power saving.
- To evaluate whether someone needs help breathing.
- To assess someone’s ability to tolerate increased physical activity.
- Make sure it’s securely attached to the finger.
- If you’re having difficulty getting a reading, try another finger or the opposite hand.
- Warm your hands by placing them inside a warm towel or under warm, running water.
- Remove nail polish or artificial nails.
- Don’t smoke.
How to use:
- Pinch the clip gently to open up.
- Insert your finger into the Oximeter with a finger down with nails aim at the infrared source.
- Release the clip and keep your finger in a stable position. Avoid any shaking.
- Get your SpO2 and PR readings directly from the OLED display screen when the waveforms are stabilized.
- Press the button to toggle the display modes to your preference.
- Application: Sports, recreation, fitness, and travel
- Parameter: SpO2 and pulse rate
- Material: ABS
- Brightness: 4 levels of adjustment
- Battery: 2 x AAA (not included and need to buy separately)
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x User Manual
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click on [ I NEED THIS! ] button to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe that you're going to love our products, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
We Also Recommend
Low Back Support Memory Foam Cushion Pillow
Pure Copper Magnetic Therapy Bracelet For Women
Wellness Magnetic Pure Copper Bracelet For Men
Sleep Aid Handheld CES Device For Anxiety Insomnia Mental Relief